The Ministry of Transport test (more usually: MOT) is an annual test of car safety and roadworthiness applicable to most vehicles over a certain age in the United Kingdom if they are used on public roads.
The MOT test certificates are currently issued in Great Britain under the auspices of the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA), an agency within the Department for Transport. MOT refers to the inspection itself.
The actual designation for the pass certificate is VT20.
Antifreeze Level & Strength Check
Washer Fluid & Screen wash Level Check
Oil Level Check & Refill (Up To 1ltr)
Tyres: Visual Check
Tyre Tread Depth
Visual Brake Lining Check & Disc Condition
If we are unsure of the condition, we will recommend a comprehensive inspection
External Light Check
Battery Condition Check
Wiper Blade Condition Check
Suspension Visual Check
Free CarPlan Winter Essentials Pack
Terms & Conditions
Up to two free FITTED STANDARD bulb replacements. STANDARD BULBS refers to a bulb that is ‘common knowledge’ to be a such (ie 501) and or has a retail value below £2.00 plus VAT. STANDARD LABOUR refers to any bulbs that a, take under 10 mins per single bulb or b, 15 mins per two bulbs to fit.
STANDARD oil top-up’s (up to 1ltr). STANDARD refers to bulk oils only, that are not specialized, that are available in bulk [199 litres] or that have a retail value of under £5 plus VAT per litre.
STANDARD washer fluid top-up refers to STANDARD washer fluid that (MOTEST) buy in bulk.
STANDARD anti-freeze top-up refers to STANDARD ‘RED or GREEN’ anti freeze NOT specialized that (MOTEST) buy in bulk.
- 3 Colebrook Industrial Estate,
- Opening Hours:
Monday-Friday: 08:00 - 17:30
Saturday: 08:00 - 13:00
Commitment to our customers
- Repairs - We DON'T do repairs and will give an unbiased assessment of your vehicle.
- Independent - We will give our Customers objective and impartial advice on actions required should their vehicle not meet MOT requirements.
- Qualified MOT Testers - Our trained and experienced MOT Testing Staff seek to make the MOT process an efficient and stress-free one.
- Free Retests - Within 10 working days retests are free.
- Discount - Our Customers will always receive a discount on the maximum price set by VOSA.
- Friendly and courteous - We value each Customer and will seek to make their visit a pleasant experience, we would like each one to return.
- Free help - We will, where appropriate and practical make minor adjustments to assist a Customer's vehicle in passing its MOT.
- Credit Cards - We accept most UK credit cards for payment.
What our customers have to say?
Efficient, friendly service. Many thanks.
Tunbridge Wells - 30 Nov 2018
Very good friendly efficient service
Tunbridge Wells - 20 Nov 2018
Great service at your Tunbridge Wells branch - thank you
Tunbridge Wells - 13 Nov 2018
Friendly team and straightforward process at Tunbridge Wells branch
Tunbridge Wells - 07 Nov 2018
Good friendly service and staff
Tunbridge Wells - 07 Nov 2018